Founded in 1991 by Chet Bhimani, CCI is a small minority business (DBE) located in Springfield, VA. A graduate of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in NY, Chet has over 45 years of experience in the Engineering and IT sector.
CCI has over 30 years of experience in assisting their clients to reduce costs, enhance organizational flexibility, and help them meet their end objectives. CCI delivers professional services for construction, engineering and program management solutions to the federal, state and commercial marketplace.
CCI and Partner Clients:
- 66 Express Lanes
- Dulles Metro
- Lucky Brand
- Crate and Barrel
- Fort Myers
Data Analytics Capabilities:
- CCI has created algorithms which combine data and metrics to help our clients track project goals, such as participation in minority labor force, and with small minority businesses.
- As projects face issues with state and federal regulations, compliance is easily tackled with our software. For example, when 120 subcontractors are able to input their own data into our software system, the general contractor no longer has to chase them down for the information. This delivers cost and time efficiency to your project.
- CCI has created cloud-based database platforms to collect data on large billion-dollar infrastructure projects such as 66 Express Lanes and Dulles Metro.
- Additionally, we have helped companies solve problems and save money. For example:
- We developed and implemented data mining techniques and statistical models using Python and R to identify trends, relationships among variables, and perform other quantitative analytics within a large data set.
- We used the Agile methodology with Lucky Brand and Crate and Barrel for a successful data warehouse migration from AWS to Azure. Lucky Brand saved 6% in their Cloud Computing Costs and over $75,000 in upgrade fees upon completion of the data warehouse migration.